Cat. 5E Keystone Jack, 100 Mhz. 110 IDC, Blue
Category 5E Keystone Jack from New World Telecom is engineered for up to 1 Gbps. Featuring enhanced NEXT and Low Return Loss together with protection against Alien Cross talk that exceeds Category 5E standards for 1 Gbps. The PCB design eliminates the split pairs to reduce installation time. Meets or exceeds EIA /TIA 568.2-10 standards and IEEE 802.3 an rev 1.0 application requirements.
- Engineered for up to 1 Gbps cabling system
- PCB design eliminates the split pairs to reduce installation time
- 110 IDC and Krone IDC compatible
- Includes an integrated T568A/B Color Codes
- Compatible with all NWT Flush Mount Plate and Surface Mount Boxes.
- Exceeds EIA /TIA 568.2-10 standards and IEEE 802.3 an rev 1.0 application requirements.
- 50 Micron gold over 100 Micron nickel plated on Modular Jack pins.
- IDC accepts 23 - 24 AWG solid copper wire cable
- UL/ CUL approved according to EIA/ TIA standards
- Colour: Blue