The CCTV Power & Data Thru Balun allows video signals and remote power & control data to be transmitted via a single unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cable for more versatile cabling. The CCTV Power & Data Thru Balun is used in pairs to allow you to eliminate more expensive coaxial cable, including coupling signals from remote video cameras to display systems, video capture, security and surveillance monitoring applications.
Existing twisted pair infrastructure such as telephone cable and Cat.5e or Cat.6 networking cables can be used. All of our Baluns are 100% tested for reliability and durability to guarantee your signal integrity.
• Bandwidth: Video DC~8MHz
• Insertion Loss: ≦2dB.
• Return loss: ≧15dB.
• Common Mode Rejection: ±40dB at 8MHz.
• Impedance: 75-ohm.
• Cat. 5E UTP Cable
• Impedance: 100 ohm at 1MHz.
• Max. Capacitance: 20 pf/ ft.
• Attenuation: 6.6dB/1000ft at 1MHz.
• Transmission Distance: 2,230ft (680m).
• Dimension (mm): H24.0 x W81.0 x D60.0.