Cat. 6 Keystone Jack, 10 Gbps rated, 110 IDC, 180 deg., Green
Category 6 Keystone Jack from New World Telecom is engineered for upto 10 Gbps. Featuring enhanced NEXT, FEXT and Low Return Loss together with protection against Alien Cross talk that exceeds Category 6 standards for 10 Gbps. The PCB design eliminates the split pairs to reduce installation time. Meets or exceeds EIA /TIA 568.2-10 standards and IEEE 802.3 an rev 1.0 application requirements.
- Engineered for upto 10 Gbps cabling system
- Low Profile, 180 degree
- PCB design eliminates the split pairs to reduce installation time
- 110 IDC and Krone IDC compatible
- Includes an integrated T568A/B Color Codes
- Compatible with any NWT Flush Mount Plate and Surface Mount Boxes.
- Exceeds EIA /TIA 568.2-10 standards and IEEE 802.3 an rev 1.0 application requirements.
- 50 Micron gold over 100 Micron nickel plated on Modular Jack pins.
- IDC accepts 23 - 24 AWG solid copper wire cable
- UL/ CUL approved according to EIA/ TIA standards
- Colour: Green