Cat. 6A (Augmented) Keystone Jack, 10 Gbps rated, 110 IDC.
Colours: XX = BL, OR
Category 6A (Augmented) Keystone Jack is engineered for high speed 10 Gbps cabling system. Featuring enhanced NEXT, FEXT and Low Return Loss together with protection against Alien Cross talk that exceeds Category 6A standards for 10 Gbps. The PCB design eliminates the split pairs to reduce installation time. Meets or exceeds EIA /TIA 568.2-10 standards and IEEE 802.3 an rev 1.0 application requirements.
- Engineered for 10 Gbps cabling system
- PCB design eliminates the split pairs to reduce installation time
- Copper shield sticker on rear cap and jack module reduces unwanted cross talk
- 110 IDC and Krone IDC compatible
- Includes an integrated T568 A/ B Color Codes
- Low profile
- Compatible with any NWT Flush Mount Plate and Surface Mount Boxes.
- Exceeds EIA /TIA 568.2-10 standards and IEEE 802.3 an rev 1.0 application requirements.
- 50 Micron gold over 100 Micron nickel plated on Modular Jack pins.
- IDC accepts 23 - 24 AWG solid copper wire cable
- UL/ CUL approved according to EIA/ TIA standards
- Colour availabe: XX = BL (Blue), OR (Orange)