T-In Line, 1 Line xDSL Filter with conditioner
The xDSL Filter isolates the telephone device from incoming xDSL signal. In addition the filter also protects the xDSL modem from random impedance variations generated by the telephone device and ensures its proper operation.
- Filter topology = 2-pole low bypass.
- Loading capacity on the telephone port is 33nF.
- The 3 dB cut-off point from CO line to telephone port is 9kHz +/- 1.5 kHz
- Attenuation distortion relative to 1 kHz, 300 kHz and 3400 kHz is +/- 1 dB maximum.
- DC resistance through T & R to telephone port is less than 30 ohms maximum.
- All devices have 6P4C modular plug and jacks.
- Filter one is applied to R1 (position 3) and T1 (position 4)
- Filter two is applied to R2 (position 5) and T1 (position 2)